Save Money With Residential Solar
Own your electricity ROI in 4 - 6 years
- BDS Solar offers a free In Home Energy Audit to review your electricity savings (with one goal, to zero out your electric bill)
- Solar Locks In your electric rates for 25 years
- ROI can be 4 - 6 years with Solar
- BDS uses only top tier panels from Solar World, or you can choose your own product or company.
- Electric rates go up on average 6% per year and don’t miss out on the 30% Federal Tax Rebates.
- We also offer zero down loan options
How can I get started?
At BDS Solar, we offer attractive financing packages, with easy qualifying loans and 4 - 6 years R.O.I.
Our shrinking oil supplies are made of decayed plant life that once fed on the sun’s energy. Solar energy, unlike oil, is a renewable energy source that doesn’t pollute our environment. Years of government inaction and misinformation spread by Big Energy has caused American to continue relying on expensive and harmful fossil fuels.
Thankfully we are in the wake of a solar revolution. With new technology solar power costs are sinking. With government incentives, you now have the ability to escape high cost energy and trade up to harnessing the sun’s natural energy. Solar energy is fast, easy and a sound financial move.
Solar systems have few moving parts, are silent, and require almost no maintenance. Warning signals , navigational buoys, aircraft warning lights and railroad crossings are just a few ways solar power has proven its reliability.
Solar systems provide respite from energy rate hikes by major power companies. BDS Solar is taking part in the green energy movement by helping homeowners receive solar energy for no money down, attractive lease-to-own options and government incentives.
A solar system will increase your home’s value without increasing property tax. The U.S. Department of Energy recently detailed how for every $1 in energy a homeowner saves with solar energy, it adds between $10 to $20 to their home’s value. If a system cuts energy costs by $500 a years, it can add up to $10,000 to the home’s value.
Many state and federal government incentives can provide even more savings on solar power making is more affordable than ever to go solar.
Solar energy does not only work in sunny, temperate regions either. These panels can be effective in cooler temperatures as well. Germany is the world’s solar energy leader, while people in Alaska, where it can be dark for months at a time, are also enjoying the benefits of solar energy.
Going solar now can lock in your low energy costs and power you home for almost no money out of pocket.
- Taking 7,700,000 cars off the road –roughly equal to the total number of automobiles sold in the U.S. in 2007.
- Removing 89,600,000 pounds of CO2 from the environment.
- Retiring 6,900,000 trees from their “CO2 offsetting” jobs.
The whole process was fast and easy!
- Mr. and Mrs. White, Orange County, CA
Just wanted to drop you guys a line and let you know that I just received my first SCE bill since firing up my solar electrical system. The bill covered Aug 6 to Sept 6, which is traditionally my largest bill. Last year’s bill was $451, and two years ago, the bill for this period was $362. Imagine my surprise when I opened my bill for this month, and it was $26.16!!! At this rate, our solar electric system is generating about 1,000 KWH per month. If it continues to do this during the summer months, I will not have much of a SCE bill, in fact, I am envisioning SCE paying me!
- Michael & Joann Mote, Simi Valley, CA
We couldn't believe how simple and easy BDS Solar made our solar experience. Now we get to sit back, relax, and reap the benefits of our solar energy savings!
- Stephan & Cynthia Ukas-Bradley, Simi Valley, CA
After using BDS Solar, I couldn't believe how much money i was wasting on my electrical needs. Now I've got extra money in my pocket, raised the value of my house, and am helping the environment. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome.
- Deann Dover, Woodland Hills, CA
After my solar experience I have been referring all my friends and family to BDS Solar. The installation crew was clean and prompt and finished on time. They were professional in every aspect. My neighbors are already calling to get their solar system!
- Evelyn Meyer, North Hills, CA
We were impressed with how thorough BDS Solar was. Their auditors discovered we were losing 60% of our heating through leaks in the ductwork. We were also impressed that they didn't try to sneak in things to inflate our price
- Edward & Amy Gilroy, Santa Clarita, CA
BDS Key Points on Residential Rooftop Solar
- Zero-down financing options, nothing out of pocket
- Ground and post mounts, eliminate panels on front of house
- Non purchases that are transferable to any buyer of your home
- ‘Meet or Beat’ any quote you have
“Time of Use” Metering: The credits can be applied at retail rates, and in the middle of the day that means your credits stack up quickly. You then draw the power at night when rates are low. What a deal!
Tier Shaving: Further, in most states, the more power you use, the more you are charged based on your tiered usage. Solar helps by eliminating your usage in the high tiers and thus brings down your bills by shaving off the expensive power first.
Rising Utility Costs: Electric rates have historically gone up at a higher rate than inflation over time. Therefore, the ability to fix your long term cost of energy yields a higher and higher return on your investment over time.
How Solar Works
Here’s how it works:
BAM! You’ve got a solar electric production right on your roof.
So instead of the sun’s energy just bouncing off the roof of your house, you’re actually harnessing it to safely and quietly generate energy.
Savings with Rebates & Incentives
Federal Tax Credits
- There’s a 30% Federal tax credit for the purchase and installation of residential and commercial solar systems. This credit expires at the end of 2016.
- If you purchase your system: you receive this tax credit when you file your tax returns and we will help by receiving a huge discount on you total price.
What You Will Love About Us
Our local office is individually owned and operated by your neighbor. Ken has been a San Fernando Valley resident for 50 years.
We only work with the best, top-tier products [Solar World; Q-Cell; German Made; Fronius inverters] that we have personally tested to perform at the highest standards.
Repair and maintenance are included.
Our solar energy systems are predesigned, engineered and ready to be permitted. We save time, you save money.
How do we differ?
- Peace of Mind
- Fast Installations – usually within 8 weeks or less
- Equipment Warranties – 25 years on panels, 10 years on inverters
- Roof Warranty – 10 years on workmanship
- Financing Options – only solar company to offer option to roll payments into property in Ventura County.
- Professional installation, permit applications & drawings, utility interconnection & LADWP (or SCE) rebate forms, HOA submissions, etc
- 200 amp electrical panel upgrade or subpanel (if required) and specified in our contract.
- All tree trimming by others, or spelled out in contract
Ken has participated in construction projects with Daniel Scott Fitzgerald whose 10,000 square foot homes have been featured in programs such as: American Idol and HGTV. While working together, Ken became Mr. Fitzgerald’s lead superintendent.
During the housing downturn, Ken seized the opportunity to expand his expertise to include green, renewable energy. Over the past six years, Ken has operated as CEO of BDS Solar. He has been a solar developer focusing on the residential and commercial markets.
Ken currently holds a class B General Contractor’s license, solar license # 965274, a class C53 Swimming Pool Contractor’s license and a California Real Estate license.